Extracorporeal Pulse Activation Technology
Clinically proven as the most advanced, non-invasive technology for treating pain. Most commonly used for foot pain resulting from Plantar Fasciitis.
Frequently Asked Questions
In as few as 3 weekly 5 to 10 minute sessions in your doctor’s office, you’ll be able to return to your favorite sport or activity. And there’s no downtime.
- Foot and heel pain
- Achilles pain
- Tendon and/or tendon insertion pain
- Trigger points
Some patients report immediate pain relief after the treatment, although it can take up to four weeks for pain relief to begin. The procedure eliminates pain and restores full mobility, thus improving your quality of life. Over 80% of patients treated report to be pain free and/or have significant pain reduction.
- DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
- Performed in your physician’s office/clinic
- Does not require anesthesia
- Requires a minimal amount of time
- Bear weight (i.e. walk) immediately
- Return to work/normal activities within 24-48 hours
- Resume strenuous activities after 4 weeks